Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nuevo Release Mental

Nuevo Release Mental

NOW i think i have a big reason to replace this old and loved selfportrait
If i print this [original size ( 56 x something inches )] then i would definitely list this photograph as one of my favorites.

I'm just trying to love me a little bit more, and the head-shaking exercises are working.

btw..... 96% edited/manipulated

i sing off happy tonight

oh...and please, click to fullview....this thumbnail is annoying, AND give feedback, c'mon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady, you are beautiful

QuinTor said...

nah, you complete the word "beautiful"

iAmgadous said...

oh come on!
I totally agree with Mr. Anonymous!
I love the love-you-more phase.
neat work though! since when do you manipulate?

QuinTor said...

I've manipulated stuff before, but this one is heavy manipulation!
glad to see you around here :)