Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Collection of "22 de Jazz"

The thumbnails are quite pathetic, click to view details :)


22 de Jazz 09

22 de Jazz 08

22 de Jazz 04





I had a little independent photoshoot last Friday where I had the chance to take pictures of Enrique Pena, a jazz bass player (correct me if I’m wrong) from the city. Besides the breathtaking 4 cups of Chai the performance was great. I’d love to do it again.

///

Tuve un photoshoot independiente el viernes pasado. Tuve la oportunidad de tomarle fotos a Enrique Peña, un bajista de jazz (corrigeme si estoy equivocada) de la ciudad. Además de las impresionantes 4 tazas de Chai,el toque fue muy chevere. Me encantaría hacerlo de nuevo.



My favorites:

22 de Jazz

22 de Jazz 06

22 de Jazz 05

22 de Jazz 03

22 de Jazz 02

No comments: